tagboard

Animal Planet. - Wall of Ants.

Monday, June 1, 2009
A week ago, my room is infested with ants!
Being a good girl, I tried not to kill them, I gave them chance -one week to disappear.
However they don't! They kept crawling onto my laptop, underneath the keyboard, onto my hands and arms.
That's it I have had enough!

I asked my dad for the ant's poison...and he came in saying "Aiyo 這麽多螞蟻,等一下你睡覺的時候被螞蟻扛走怎麽辦!"(Aiyo there's so many ants in your room! Later in the night they'll carry you out of your room when u sleeping!!!)
=.="
HAHA

Daddy helped me find out where thier 'home' is.
It so happened to be INSIDE THE WALL =S apparently there's a hole on my wall which they could build thier nest...

Ants. In action to tackle thier new and 'yummy food'.
(Wow! I just found out that the flash kinda created a faint rainbow against the wall. And the word 'rainbow' has 7 colours for me to put them all in!)
See the poison? It's the box of 'peanuts look alike thing' on the table.
I never knew the poisons are so effective!
Within ONE HOUR they are all dead.
---------------------------------------------

Then later in the night, I found this at my window...
Damn huge can! I asked my dad if it's the QUEEN ant. But he said no...oh well...=/
I thot this could be a nice photo....but it looks kinda awful in grayscale and small...
 
♥Chloé 12:55 PM,

0 Comments: