Gmail!
Monday, June 8, 2009
This is supposed to be a post super long ago...[like December last year?]
Anyway, for those who didn't know, gmail has got special theme settings for your personal page.
I love using the "Bus Stop" it's so cool and forever changing - According to the weather in your city!
I've never changed my theme since...=s
=========================================================================
Being someone who loves to design and photoshop, I've created some wallpapers thinking I would use it. BUT I NEVER DID>.<
Hahaa soo now I'm putting it up here and gonna delete them from my computer forever [so to save some space].
You could use it thou if you want=p
Normal nice weather day:
Snowy day!!!:
Rainy Day...:
Anyway, for those who didn't know, gmail has got special theme settings for your personal page.
I love using the "Bus Stop" it's so cool and forever changing - According to the weather in your city!
I've never changed my theme since...=s
=========================================================================
Being someone who loves to design and photoshop, I've created some wallpapers thinking I would use it. BUT I NEVER DID>.<
Hahaa soo now I'm putting it up here and gonna delete them from my computer forever [so to save some space].
You could use it thou if you want=p
Normal nice weather day:
Snowy day!!!:
Rainy Day...:
♥Chloé 2:03 AM,
0 Comments:
« back home
Post a Comment


