I HATE THOSE FEMALE FLYING CREATURES!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I was happily using my computer...till a moment ago, an invader came crawling into my room!
*CRYsss*
Yes. A SUPER GIGANTIC COCKROACH intrude into my room.
First I saw it climbing from the window grill down from my wall, towards my keyboard, I immediately stood up, and grabbed my camera!
It then slowly proceed to my desk, then just beside my headphone! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!
THAT DISGUSTING MORBID THINGY IS JUST BESIDE MY $300+++ Headphone! (and I'm gonna put tt headphone on my head) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *sick*
I can't stand it anymore...I had to, I had to (used a long wooden ruler to hit near the roach) and it FLEW!
I swear I dislike most insects when they invaded into my space. Especially cockroaches which FLIES! And this is a bit*h, worse than that, roaches are no where near dogs! ARGH!
Can you see that thing which disgusted me?!
I ran out my room SCREAMING~ and woke my entire family up=.=
Thank god my daddy came to my rescue! HE CAUGHT IT IN THE LIVING ROOM, after me trying to lure the roach into the living room using lights (as I always do with other insects)...
Love you daddy maximum! Sorry to wakie you from your sleep, and made u run all about to catch that horrible creature=(
*CRYsss*
Yes. A SUPER GIGANTIC COCKROACH intrude into my room.
First I saw it climbing from the window grill down from my wall, towards my keyboard, I immediately stood up, and grabbed my camera!
It then slowly proceed to my desk, then just beside my headphone! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!
THAT DISGUSTING MORBID THINGY IS JUST BESIDE MY $300+++ Headphone! (and I'm gonna put tt headphone on my head) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *sick*
I can't stand it anymore...I had to, I had to (used a long wooden ruler to hit near the roach) and it FLEW!
I swear I dislike most insects when they invaded into my space. Especially cockroaches which FLIES! And this is a bit*h, worse than that, roaches are no where near dogs! ARGH!
Can you see that thing which disgusted me?!
Thank god my daddy came to my rescue! HE CAUGHT IT IN THE LIVING ROOM, after me trying to lure the roach into the living room using lights (as I always do with other insects)...
Love you daddy maximum! Sorry to wakie you from your sleep, and made u run all about to catch that horrible creature=(
A closer shot. Cropped it. U can see it now. IT IS HUGE! The size of my thumb + little finger!
I'm totally traumatised, and in need of a tranquiliser now! Totally in shock, alert and paranoid mode. Every little wind/feeling across my skin gives me goosebumps and every little piece of paper or material moving now makes me think it is an insect.
Never been so paranoid for a super long time!
Sorry roaches please LEAVE ME ALONE I don't want anything to deal with you.
♥Chloé 2:22 AM,
0 Comments:
« back home
Post a Comment
