tagboard

Jia Jia Day!

Saturday, June 13, 2009
Went out with Jia Jia on Wednesday 10th June 2009!!!=)

Haven't seen this girl in the longest time ever...(like one year?)
Hee still looking as good as ever!
as usual, we went shopping and talking. Lots of catchin' up to do!
And she only left one year to get her degree!!
加油哦 嘉~

Any idea what this is? (One of my favourite drinks!)
Jia is TOTALLY IN LOVE with her new CK perfume!
She look so chio here~
...and, we are happy to see each other! And me is finally did some shopping!
First time in 2 years+ that I've ever spent more than $100 on clothes/shoes/accessories.
Look at how big my shopping bag was!
First I've spent $48 on this chio dress!
It has got a ribbon on the back!
Total chio-ness fabric Nope, not showing you the dress itself=P
see my sexy legs..hur...
and I bought a new pair shoe $39.90!
woohooo!
I'm a total SHOE-HAG!
cam-whore, cam-whore and lastly, a new pair of slippers! $21.90
Balance: $48 + $39.90 + $21.90
= $109.80

Mood: Satisfied + Guilty.
 
♥Chloé 10:25 PM,

0 Comments: