tagboard

Left 4 Dead

Thursday, June 11, 2009
It's a fun game to play if your computer isn't lagging like mine...

Started playing few days back when I finally got the time to play the game!
I was sooo excited until, I realised my computer can't handle the game=[
The game was shut down straight after I opened the door in the rooftop of the first level in the "No Mercy" story =.=

Then when I managed to play a little more, it started to lag, every gun shot become 10 (like a delay effect added to it) and one scene I'm facing the sky the next, I see the ground. I could continue walking and screen jumps about 10metres each time...>.<

--------------------------------------------------



Did you know this game actually have a twisted story to it?
Francis actually have a twin brother whom Louis is dating! Yes they are gay.
The worse part is that Louis is also two-timing Zoey!

Don't believe me? Here are the photos for evidence. It might get a little cheesy:


Francis back facing us (background), he's gay twin brother and Louis hugging...
Now Louis is trying to comfort Zoey and hugging her!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, did you peeps realised that the witch is pretty sexy and didn't wear a bra?
=x and she reminds me of mel.0.o *dear friends please don't believe the twisted story. kekeke

For those who are playing L4D, have fun!
But imma gonna sleep now. Good Night! :}
 
♥Chloé 2:05 AM,

0 Comments: