tagboard

The time traveler's wife

Thursday, July 1, 2010


The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

Nothing beats reading a great book during a vacation. This is a story I've been reading for the past 6months (minus 5 in between when I paused). And have finally come to the conclusion. I wouldn't say I like the ending nor do I hate it but I surely love the story told through the words printed on the pages of paper. A heartfelt story which brings us through the lives of the time traveler's and his wife. As if we have known them all our life. Like we've been through the thick and thin, joys and sorrows with them. Random dates and fragments of story which seems so 'normal' after a while. And I have to admit I've never felt so much for the characters through a book as this before. It feels as real as I am in their shoes and went through the relationships with them, and still at a lost now even as when I'm done with it. Towards the end of the story, I've cried enough tears and wantons to cook a soup for 4.


I'll rate this 5/5 one of the best books I've ever read. Damn I still feels so real, so surreal I thought I might be the one time traveling soon (out of crying too much and having a headace now) =\
 
♥Chloé 1:59 PM,

0 Comments: