Daddy is ♥
Thursday, November 25, 2010
[YAY! I don't have to read through the textbook word-by-word anymore!]
I think I have mastered the art of skimming through the big fat textbook. & since I'm not bothering to fight for an "A" anymore, I've employed the strategy of studying 'Smart' without studying (too) hard! :]
but damn....I need to focus to get at least a B!!!><
@ Nov25, 2010; 1100hrs
[Daddy is ♥]
My dad just packed my sis's room so that there's space for me to study there (cos it's cooler there) "but all my stuffs are in my room".
After which he came into my room & changed the fan(wind) direction to me.
A little while later, he came in and close all my windows, turn on the aircon and close my door (cos he sees all the sun rays shining through my room= very hot). Just so I could study in a great environment. Daddy is ♥
ok must study hard again. Cannot disappoint dad.
@ Nov25, 2010; 1120hrs
I think I have mastered the art of skimming through the big fat textbook. & since I'm not bothering to fight for an "A" anymore, I've employed the strategy of studying 'Smart' without studying (too) hard! :]
but damn....I need to focus to get at least a B!!!><
@ Nov25, 2010; 1100hrs
[Daddy is ♥]
My dad just packed my sis's room so that there's space for me to study there (cos it's cooler there) "but all my stuffs are in my room".
After which he came into my room & changed the fan(wind) direction to me.
A little while later, he came in and close all my windows, turn on the aircon and close my door (cos he sees all the sun rays shining through my room= very hot). Just so I could study in a great environment. Daddy is ♥
ok must study hard again. Cannot disappoint dad.
@ Nov25, 2010; 1120hrs
♥Chloé 11:19 AM,
0 Comments:
« back home
Post a Comment
