tagboard

Inception in reality.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Inception is true!

I just dreamt that I couldn't breathe properly cos my mom puts her leg on my neck. Then I dreamt that I woke up, on the sofa which I slept on (in reality) and then told my dad about it before falling back asleep again.
This time I dreamt of a 3D animation flim setting, and I'm in it, from a first person's perspective. There are 3 (helium) air balloon (shaped like pretty hot air balloons) with people (or animals-keroppi type) in it and one which looks like a blue rocket starts to deflate shortly after lifting off.
I was on a train, and looked up into the beautiful full moon, then I suddenly saw this strange looking blue circle beside the moon which looks like an eclipse. That thing is getting larger. I realized it's the deflated blue rocket balloon falling from the sky. (Climax of story = tension of it falling on me) Thank goodness it landed safely in an arena along with 2 other balloons, where it's supposed to be and crowds begin to cheer (without knowing the balloon deflated).

And I woke up, realizing I didn't have that conversation with dad...


Image from: http://www.dfi.dk/English/News/Cartoon-movie-pitches-three-films.aspx
= (a rough gauge of the world I dreamt of in the last described dream)
 
♥Chloé 6:09 PM,

0 Comments: