Boston, Here I Come!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Hi all, I've got a good news to share:
OMG! Really?! I'm going to U.S.A!? That's like long awaited dream! OMG! Really really really?!
OMG! Really?! I'm going to U.S.A!? That's like long awaited dream! OMG! Really really really?!I'm still in disbelief...am I dreaming?
Somehow I don't think I should be 'bragging' cos I keep having a feeling that such good thing doesn't happens to me so 'easily'...and I have a feeling that if I do brag around about it, few days later, they will send in a mail that they've mistaken the name or something and I am rejected :[
But I still wanna put this down in my blog to document it in my 'diary'. It is definitely something worth putting an entry. hee
Let's Party In The U.S.A!
♥Chloé 10:55 PM,
0 Comments:
« back home
Post a Comment
