Lost hope
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Hi.
It's me again.
Typing away on the keyboard.
I thought this looks like a new chapter. And hence I started a new post for this.
Talking about jobs. I'm on the verge of giving up hope on clinching my dream job.
In this little saturated place, I feel like I have no where to go. Like a rejected sparrow, buried in sorrows.
What should I do?
It's me again.
Typing away on the keyboard.
I thought this looks like a new chapter. And hence I started a new post for this.
Talking about jobs. I'm on the verge of giving up hope on clinching my dream job.
In this little saturated place, I feel like I have no where to go. Like a rejected sparrow, buried in sorrows.
What should I do?
♥Chloé 5:23 PM,
0 Comments:
« back home
Post a Comment
